Monday, June 02, 2008

freakin' dogs!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

It's nights like these where I wish I had enough guts to call the police on my neighbors STUPID dogs!!!! I HATE THEM!!!

My head is hurting tonight and the dogs are barking non-stop!

I don't understand why some people own animals and leave them tied up or in a small fenced in area day and night. Why even own a pet if you are going to do that? I like dogs (preferably small indoor dogs). But those dogs next door really are making me go pysch0!!

What's bad is that my next door neighbors are friends. They are very sweet people. I don't talk to them often, but I'm tempted to call them tonight and tell them to get their dogs inside. And yet I want to keep peace and not upset anyone! UGH! What do I do?

1 comment:

Renee said...

If you know them and they are nice people, I would speak to them directly about it (like during the day and maybe state a time when it should be "barks off") Otherwise, call the pound. The people may be upset either way, but at least you've spoken your mind about it. My issue in our neighborhood is people who let their dogs roam free. Hello? I have a fenced yard and shouldn't have to pick up poop where my dog doesn't go! Grrrr...great now you have me grumpy!