Cheekwood is a beautiful place around here that has a mansion, which is now an art gallery. And it has many beautiful gardens. They usually feature different artists. This time they featured the glass blower artist Chehuly. His sculptures are really amazing as you will see in many of the pictures below.
I would have loved to see these in the evening, because they all glow in the dark.
This sculpture in front of the mansion is called The Sun.
We went on a homeschool field trip. We got to see most of the gardens. But it became lunch time and the my kids were getting eaten up by bugs. So we left without seeing everything.
I don't know what this gate is, I just thought it was pretty.
I was attempting to use the timer on my camera so I could get in a few pictures.
We went with several people from our co-op.




















Alrighty, I want to show you something really cool. See this picture of the glass vidalia onions in the pond. Well I was noticing the reflection and how the sky is typically UP in the picture. So I thought I would see what it looked like to turn the picture upside down.
Isn't this cool????


Well I am at Girl Scout camp right now. It is 2:10 AM and everybody else is a sleep and many of them are snoring. I am exhausted. So I will stop right here and try to go to sleep. It is SO hot in the cabin. I think a couple of the ladies turned off the the AC. I'm in my long sleeve PJs with nothing else to put on and not much I can take off. Well I better go to bed! Talk to you really soon. I have layout pictures and Girl Scout Camp pictures to share.


Well I am at Girl Scout camp right now. It is 2:10 AM and everybody else is a sleep and many of them are snoring. I am exhausted. So I will stop right here and try to go to sleep. It is SO hot in the cabin. I think a couple of the ladies turned off the the AC. I'm in my long sleeve PJs with nothing else to put on and not much I can take off. Well I better go to bed! Talk to you really soon. I have layout pictures and Girl Scout Camp pictures to share.Goodnight!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment