Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rock

I can not believe how many pictures I have not shared with you over the last 5 days. I have A LOT! Last Thursday, we went on a field trip to Rock City near Chattanooga, TN. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. The kids thought this was one of the best field trips we have ever been on. They were relatively cooperative with the picture taking as well.







They were sitting under a 1000 ton balanced rock.We went into this cave where they had carved out sections with fairy tale scenes.




This walk out ledge scared me there, but it even made my knees weak as I was editing the photo.



Here is part of our group.






We had to squeeze through these very narrow passageways! I was really glad that I am not claustiphobic. (Spell check is not working-I don't think I spelled that correctly.)







I am so glad that there was an alternative way to get across!












And this is the other part of our group.









No comments: