Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our Chick-Fil-A Rocks!

The Brentwood Chick-Fil-A on Tuesday nights is just fabulous! They do it better than all the other Chick-Fil-As around.
The kids got their faces painted. I have to admit I was totally surprised Mason picked a tiger but it looks cute on him. Usually they don't want what the others are getting and since Ashley is all about tigers, I totally expected to see her come around the corner with a tiger face. But with Ashley's they put glitter all over to make her more girly.
And I wasn't a bit surprised when Aussie came back with a cat face.

Too Cute!!


Now check out this cool balloon octopus.
Isn't it great?


This Chick-Fil-A Rocks!!!
This was after a long day at the state fair. It was homeschool day and we got in free!
I accidentally left my camera in the car, but I took several pictures from my phone. But now I have to figure out how to get those on my computer. And then once I do that I'll blog it.

No comments: