Tonight I missed photographing one of the most beautiful sites I have seen! As I was driving home I saw the full moon dancing across the lake. It was simply gorgeous. I thought if I wasn't by myself I would stop the car and go take the picture. Then I thought maybe I could take it from the car. So I turned around and headed back. I wasn't able to get it from that side of the car so I had to turn around again. By the time I got back to that spot it no longer had that glimmer across the lake. That was a bummer, there were no cars behind me and I was able to come to a complete stop. But it just wasn't there.
Well the other day I did see several sailboats out on the lake so I stopped to take a few pictures.
This one was up close until I got out of the car and then it started sailing away.
The park is beautiful. I had never stopped on this side of the dam before.
Take a look at this duck. Can't you just read its mind? To me I think he is saying, if you take one step closer I will peck your brains out. He was certainly giving me the eye.
One thing I haven't learned yet in my photography class is how to get your children to do what you want them to do. This was close to what I asked, but they were too far apart. I was trying to get that triangle effect, but I just wasn't at the right spot to get what I wanted.
And I am excited to say I am getting a new to me camera. I am buying a used digital SLR Cannon Rebel XTi. I found it for an EXCELLENT price. I mentioned it to Greg knowing full well he would say no. But he surprised me! I am tickled out of my mind. I'm not sure when it will get here. She is mailing it tomorrow. I bought it online from a reputable camera forum. (There are lots of safety rules built into the buy and sell process.)
Tomorrow the kids and I have a field trip. I hope to get some good pictures.
This one was up close until I got out of the car and then it started sailing away.
The park is beautiful. I had never stopped on this side of the dam before.
Take a look at this duck. Can't you just read its mind? To me I think he is saying, if you take one step closer I will peck your brains out. He was certainly giving me the eye.
One thing I haven't learned yet in my photography class is how to get your children to do what you want them to do. This was close to what I asked, but they were too far apart. I was trying to get that triangle effect, but I just wasn't at the right spot to get what I wanted.
And I am excited to say I am getting a new to me camera. I am buying a used digital SLR Cannon Rebel XTi. I found it for an EXCELLENT price. I mentioned it to Greg knowing full well he would say no. But he surprised me! I am tickled out of my mind. I'm not sure when it will get here. She is mailing it tomorrow. I bought it online from a reputable camera forum. (There are lots of safety rules built into the buy and sell process.)Tomorrow the kids and I have a field trip. I hope to get some good pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment