Thursday, September 16, 2010

Photo Shoot

I went on a photo shoot last night (to shoot the sunset). I brought my kids with me and it was more fun to photograph them. I borrowed one of Greg's work camera. Unfortunately, I was not that familiar with the one he brought home and many of the pictures were blurry. I couldn't tell they were blurry from the camera's LCD screen, so that was a big bummer. Some turned out great. And all of the ones I took with my little camera were really good. Maybe I should have stuck with that. Anyway, I know it must look like I am sharing ALL of my photos with you. Yes there are 50 pictures in this post. But so many of them I wanted to share. Luckily, the place we went had a trampoline. So the kids got to play a bit while I took pictures.

Ashley and Mason are taking pictures of the sunset with their cameras.

And they all played with their DSis



Oh my little brown eyed boy.










Sometimes they get along so well.




I had to have a little fun too.

Doesn't she look like she is flying?























And if you are counting I accidentally deleted 3 pictures while trying to write this blog. UGH!

1 comment:

Hearts Pen said...

Good Job, it was a fun time, thanks for coming and bringing the kids, i think everyone loved shoot the kids too.