Today I took Ashley and Mason to a birthday party while Aussie went to Chinese class. Then after the party we met up in Franklin at a Hallmark store that was hosting a special Webkinz event. They were giving out tons of prizes. This is just a small portion of what all of us got. The big skunk Webkinz was not include that is my Webkinz. But the shirt she is wearing is one of the prizes we received. I wish I would have thought of taking a picture of everything before opening and dispersing everything. Oh well. This gives you an idea of what we got.
I also wish I had gotten pictures of the games we played. What was I thinking? I guess I was thinking we need to get to everything before the huge storm comes.Here is where Ashley is singing one of the Webkinz songs to get a prize.
Aussie doesn't like much music. But there is ONE song that I know he likes. And it happened to be one of the songs that they could sing to get a prize. Here are the boys anticipating the song to begin.

And here they are singing..."I'm gonna run run run run run run run...Greg Arabian, I'm gonna run run run run run run run be a champion."


Yesterday, I went SHOPPING! I enjoy it a bit too much. But I got this bookshelf at Goodwill and then I went out to JoAnn's and got these baskets. I am so thrilled to show you my new organized homeschool material space. So much better than piles on the floor.
Can you guess what this is?
This certainly made me giggle when I saw it. I suppose I shouldn't have parked there.
I'm tickled to say there is a new scrapbook store nearby. I went to check it out last night and bought a few goodies. I had forgotten just how expensive all of that stuff is! Now I remember where all my money used to go. I'm afraid it just might be going there again when the crops start up. While I was there I ran into a friend I hadn't seen since Scrap It! closed. It was nice to catch up with her. She told me my kids were BEAUTIFUL! I guess I was quite confused and shocked that she even knew what they looked like that I didn't even ask her how she or her family were. She told me she reads my blog. I had NO idea! Angel- Why haven't you commented?
Aussie doesn't like much music. But there is ONE song that I know he likes. And it happened to be one of the songs that they could sing to get a prize. Here are the boys anticipating the song to begin.
And here they are singing..."I'm gonna run run run run run run run...Greg Arabian, I'm gonna run run run run run run run be a champion."


Yesterday, I went SHOPPING! I enjoy it a bit too much. But I got this bookshelf at Goodwill and then I went out to JoAnn's and got these baskets. I am so thrilled to show you my new organized homeschool material space. So much better than piles on the floor.
Can you guess what this is?
This certainly made me giggle when I saw it. I suppose I shouldn't have parked there.
I'm tickled to say there is a new scrapbook store nearby. I went to check it out last night and bought a few goodies. I had forgotten just how expensive all of that stuff is! Now I remember where all my money used to go. I'm afraid it just might be going there again when the crops start up. While I was there I ran into a friend I hadn't seen since Scrap It! closed. It was nice to catch up with her. She told me my kids were BEAUTIFUL! I guess I was quite confused and shocked that she even knew what they looked like that I didn't even ask her how she or her family were. She told me she reads my blog. I had NO idea! Angel- Why haven't you commented? Anyway, I'm all over the place tonight with a little of this and a little of that. Greg and I watched a movie tonight. I didn't think it was all that good, but it was nice to just relax, have some popcorn and watch a show with Greg.
Unfortunately, I decided to fix the shower door handle that came off months ago and I got super glue on my hand. It is driving me crazy! I know it will come off eventually, but I'm hoping sooner rather than later.
I think I'll go to bed now. It will be the first time all week long that I've gone to bed before 1:30.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment