Hi! I'm a Mommy to 10 year old triplets. I have actually taken up the challenge of homeschooling them. (So far so good!) On the weekends I like to craft!
Here are some layouts I haven't shared yet. Some of them are from last weekend and some of them are from before. I'm missing a few pictures. I'll have to go back and see which ones I didn't get on here.
.
This next one I had the boring challenge to use this snowflake punch. Thankfully I had ONE winter picture with me. I like challenges but it wasn't much of a challenge.
With the prize that I won by using the snowflake punch I made this next layout. I was given a little packet of patterned paper.
2 comments:
wowzas! scrap happiness! love the jbs! :)
ok. that was doris. i don't know why it says jbs. :P
Post a Comment