Well Sunday evening we had something called The Hoedown on the Hill. Several of our church members are talented in different artistic ways. So this night many of our members sang or played in a band on our church parking lot. They sold catfish and hotdog dinners. Everyone brought their lawn chairs and just hung out and had a great time.
And maybe Greg can't "sing" but he is talented in a completely different way. He certainly has the gift of entertaining. He was asked to MC the event.


I think this was the best picture I took all evening. Is she gorgeous or what?

It's really time consuming to move pictures around on this laptop. So these are a bit out of order. This is at the end of the event. The boots were killing Greg's feet.

Aussie plays around with JAM's props as Greg is getting dressed.






Imagine how excited I was to find this classy looking hat at Target the day of the hoedown. Totally worth the $2.50 I paid.
And maybe Greg can't "sing" but he is talented in a completely different way. He certainly has the gift of entertaining. He was asked to MC the event.

I think this was the best picture I took all evening. Is she gorgeous or what?
It's really time consuming to move pictures around on this laptop. So these are a bit out of order. This is at the end of the event. The boots were killing Greg's feet.
Aussie plays around with JAM's props as Greg is getting dressed.





Imagine how excited I was to find this classy looking hat at Target the day of the hoedown. Totally worth the $2.50 I paid.












No comments:
Post a Comment