Friday, December 07, 2012

An Astronomy ornament

I am very busy! I *might* be able to breathe on Saturday night.
I'm thankful we got a new clothes washer, but I'm guessing it won't be plugged in until Saturday evening. I sure would like to wash the 3 piles of clothes sitting in my foyer. My old one pretty much died yesterday.  For awhile I was able to hold the knob during the spin cycle and it would spin, but it no longer does that. Greg was able to hold it yesterday for the last wash, but it wouldn't work for me.

The last few days have been bad.  There has certainly been some good in them, but unfortunately I have had a panic attack everyday. I don't know what in the world is going on with me, other than I am extremely overwhelmed with things to do. Today wasn't so bad. I didn't have the really bad panic attack like the other days, but it was more of a general feeling of not feeling good.  Like at any moment I could have the attack. My body, even though I got plenty of sleep last night, was very tired. Greg helped out a lot today.

I need to go to bed. I teach tomorrow, but I wanted to share the ornaments I made for my class.  I teach Astronomy.  They are not perfect but hopefully they will like them!

The Earth


2 comments:

doris sander said...

these are adorable!

cropalot said...

They are very special, something that could keep them thinking of their good teacher for years to come.