Monday, September 11, 2006

Austin reads a book




Today is a BIG DAY!!! This is a day I need to mark on the calendars and scrapbook about.

Austin read a whole book by himself!

I knew he could for sometime, but this is the first time I actually picked up a book and asked him to read it to me.

He read Hot Dog by Nora Gaydos.

I am SO proud of him!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jann Gray said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ostin!

I love hearing kids read books outloud. You have three wonderfully bright children...and boy was it fun to be with them for a bit on Saturday. Thanks for sharing.

Ok...the duct tape cracks me up...you were just a little TOO busy. I can't really talk...I wore two different shoes to work the other day....not even the same color or heel height...and was too busy to go home and change once I realized it....so let's just say we are in good company! Love ya girl. Hang in there and I hope the replacement mask comes soon...being absolutely drop dead tired isn't good...really isn't good.

annie said...

It was fun to catch up on your blog.
Glad I asked why I couldn't read it!
Go Austin Go!
I love watching our children grow and learn as much as I hate having them grow up.
Last year Jonathan decided to change the spelling of his name.
I finally threatened to punish him if he didn't stop.
It worked and he hasn't done it since!
Fun to have you here yesterday!