Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Real Thing


I went back to the scrapbook store today and took a picture of the layout I did yesterday and left there. This is it. I'm using all Jenni Bowlin products. I'm loving the new colors she's bringing into her collections.


I didn't have my scrapbooking stuff with me today, so I just visited with Dana. Dana helped me come up with an idea for a class. So I need to be working on that pretty quickly.

4 comments:

Renee said...

very cool. love how many photos you used.

TrainingHearts said...

Great layout! You should join our Saturday Scrap 'n Share meme. You can view it here:
http://www.traininghearts.com/blog/?p=474

Sunday Blessings,
Tamara
www.TrainingHearts.com

Jann Gray said...

oooo...so what is your idea for the class...can't wait to hear. Very fun layout about your guiser *sp?* Very creative

Jennifer Fleming said...

Love all your layouts. I need to do an Incrediable one too since we bought those same PJ's for the same price! Austin loves his!