Sunday, June 22, 2008

It happened!

I loved the conversation Mason and I had this morning.


Mason: I'm going to tell everyone I have a loose tooth.

Me: Well, it's not loose anymore. You've already lost it.
Mason: No I loosed it.
Me: No actually we say you lost your tooth.
Mason: No, I'm gonna keep up with it!
________________
Can I just say, this little tooth is so cute? It is! Just a perfect little baby tooth.
___________________
Guess what? He has another loose tooth. This one is wiggly, but I think it might be in there for a little while longer than this one did when we found out. He is so excited! I've got a jealous little girl though, who thinks she will never lose a tooth. I bet things really get crazy after the tooth fairy comes tonight.

2 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

Wow!
That tooth came out quick..love the pictures..he is so cute!

Michelle (The Beartwinsmom) said...

Hooray!!! I'm sure some other kids will be wiggling teeth soon. ;-)

BTW, I tagged you for a meme.

http://beartwinsmom.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/how-do-you-describe-your-life-in-six-words/