Back view

:I'm thinking it's time to change hairdressers. Yes, it is similar, but she cut it way shorter on the sides. It looks like she even layered it on one of the sides.

Side view:
I think it is only OK, it will grow out. But my daughter had a complete meltdown tonight and told me she wanted her Mommy back. She said she was really sorry, but she wanted my hair back the way it was. She cried herself to sleep tonight. Earlier in the day she told me I look like Gramma. Yes my hair does look a lot like my Mom's now. I think I look much older with this cut. My Mom asked me to ask her how she should have her hair. Her response: Like my hair the way it used to be.
So anyone know a good hairdresser in the Nashville area?


5 comments:
Ohh I like your hair! I hope little one gets over the change, poor baby. She'll come around.
I think it looks cute!
Your hair isn't as straight as the blonde girls..so it isn't going to look exact..just my thought.
My hair dresser: Jan Binkley
She is in town once a week in Nashville near 100 Oaks @ Clipper & Company. She lives in Springhill..that is where I usually end up driving..I know it is a drive..but she has been cutting my hair for 7 years now..I just refuse to go anywhere else. I don't have to explain anything to her when I am getting a hair cut..she knows my hair..so she knows what to do..and I know what to expect..very convenient:)
I like it. A lot.
Sometimes you have to change just to get out of a rut with what your hairdresser wants to do though.
Oh, and BTW, I really liked your mom's hair too and I don't think it's that similiar.
When I saw the pics on TRU I thought it looked a bit different from the pictures... so if you're not happy, try another hairdresser! However, I think it does suit you & look cute... how does it feel today? Ash okay today?
I have an awesome hairdresser. Her name is Keeley and see is at Heads Up in Green Hills. Love her. $25 for the cut, but that doesn't include a wash and style. I usually go in with wet clean hair and she cuts it. I actually got my hair chopped off this weekend.
Post a Comment