Thursday, June 19, 2008

Loooooose tooooth

I'm so tired. Why is it so hard to get up from this chair and go to bed? I'm falling asleep as I type you would think it would be easy.

I just wanted to say that we are really excited around here. Mason has a loose tooth.

He was so cute. On our way to the Y, he said, "Hey I think I might have a loose tooth." I turned around to him wiggling it. I was really tickled that he said, "I think I might", when it was really moving. He is so excited and wants to tell EVERYBODY!

Today I took Ashley to the dentist and asked if he felt any loose teeth. This was BEFORE Mason's announcement. And the dentist said, "No they won't be loose for another 2 years." I was a little confused and I guess he could see that on my face and said, "They don't usually lose their teeth until they are around 6 years old." I looked at him and said, "She'll be 6 next month." She is tiny. I guess he thought she was 4. Anyway, he told me the first teeth to come out are usually at the bottom. So when Mason made his announcement I knew it was loose by him just pointing to it and before he even he even wiggled it. (Right place, right time)

Alrighty, Must sleep! I'm sure I'll get some pictures soon!

1 comment:

doris sander said...

YAY mason!!! :D