Monday, August 06, 2007

beds.

AY ay ay! My boys are sleeping in bunk beds!

Greg and the kids put the beds together today while I napped. They finally "agreed" that Mason would sleep on the bottom all the time and Austin will be on the top. Ashley is not feeling very special right now. So if it is affordable I would like to get her one of those things (don't know what it is called) that hangs down from the ceiling made out of light see-thru material. (Kind of like a princess bed)

I went scrapbooking yesterday and had a fun fun time. I can't believe I was there for about 12 hours and hardly got anything done!! It sure was nice to be with friends though!!!

And now as usual I am typing this up in the wee early hours of the morning, so I guess I better go to bed too.

2 comments:

GreenCapt said...

http://www.doityourself.com/stry/bedcanopies

Congrats on the bunk beds... here's some tips for a DIY canopy!

Jill LaFaye said...

I love the mesh that hangs over the bed..Izabelle has one over her bunk beds. We got it at Bed Bath & Beyond..I think for $20.00?