Saturday, August 11, 2007

First Day of Kindergarten








Today was their FIRST day of Kindergarten!! And the first day of co-op. Their teacher is Mrs. Robin. She is very sweet. They learned about Brazil and the children who live in the rain forest. They made masks-(hmmm I should have gotten pictures. I guess I'll do that tomorrow).
Austin and Mason said it was fun except for when they went outside. They said the playground was for babies. And Ashley said class was boring. I'm sure that will change.
Poor Mason had a bug bite on his eyelid, which made it swell up really big. I gave him Benadryl and it actually looks tons better.
Tomorrow is their Pirate birthday party with their friends. It should be really cute!
So many decisions to make...like what should they wear. It has to be comfortable, cool and color coordinate (the 3c's).
I have to say I am really looking forward to seeing baby Jack Jack in a pirate outfit. Jack is Renee's son (Page's baby brother). Page is the little girl diva, who all the kids fawn over, including mine.
Oh by the way I'm 100% better! Thank you for your prayers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you won't be homeschooling? Just wondering...miss ya!

Dana said...

Awww, they look so cute and so 'kindergartenish'!!

Jill LaFaye said...

Good for you for joining the co-op. I wanted to..but I just don't have the time. They said they would watch Mattie for me in the nursery while I taught..but I decided not to. Let me know what you think of it. It was great to see ya Saturday..you cracked me up when your megaphone!! You did a great job..I think you kept a lot of people entertained..you are so cute!! Have a great pirate weekend!

Jill LaFaye said...

Ugh..I don't know why I proof read after I post..I need to proof before I post. "(with your megaphone)"..OK I feel better now that I corrected that. Haa!!!!!!!!!

Renee said...

Captain Jack did make a cute pirate. Too bad my daughter wouldn't let me put her in the black and white outfit I brought for her...

Proud Parents of 4 said...

Chelle, what an awesome party! Little Ashley is a mini you, to a T! Such a doll-baby and the boys are just so handsome!
By the way, LOVE your pics of the first day of K - great job Mama - you're doing wonderfully!
Hats off to you -
Rach