Tuesday, August 07, 2007

SPA and train table

I need to go to bed, but I just don't want to. Tonight was WONDERFUL! I went to my last P.O.T.A.T.O (parents of twins and triplets organization) meeting. Tonight was SPA night.





I started out with a wonderful massage. Then soaking my feet and topped it off with some wonderful "fruit smelling" foot lotion (not that anyone is going to smell my feet). Then a facial with Mary Kay, then a parafan (sp?) wax on my hands, fingernails painted, another relaxing cleansing facial from Beauti Control that is very relaxing and then another massage. And all of this with a chocolate fountain.





What a way to end my time there. I'm leaving because my children have gotten older and I just really don't need the group anymore. And since I never get to any of the events, then why should I spend my money on a membership? It was a great group to be in, but I think my time is up.


___________________________________________________

I've cleaned up the school room and we are just about ready to start school on Friday. I need to hang up a frame and get rid of the train table in there.

By the way I am selling the train table. Anybody want it? I'm selling it for $50.

2 comments:

Jennifer Fleming said...

i just saw this on Craigslist!
I am sad you are leaving the group. I wish they would focus on keeping older multiples as members because i think the Younger members need you older wise multiple moms!

Unknown said...

The Spa day sounds WONDERFUL!