Monday, August 06, 2007

Wildest dreams

Let's talk about dreams........

Tell me what you would like to do "someday".

Here are some of my dreams....

1. I will go to Ireland
2. I will go to Paris and see the fireworks on New Year's Eve over the Eifel tower.
3. I will be a great teacher.
4. I will sit in the front row (or whatever the best seat is) of my husband's musical on Broadway.
5. I will spend a week at Disney World and stay in one of the luxurious hotels there.
6. I will move into a bigger house that has a room for each child, guest room and 2 offices and a big master bedroom and a place for family to stay (is that called MIL quarters?).
7. I will have a housecleaner that also likes to cook.
8. I will live debt free.

So what are your wildest dreams?

1 comment:

Jann Gray said...

Oooo this is so fun to think about...

1. I will spend a month on the Amalfi Coast in Italy (eating, sleeping, writing and looking at ruins)
2. I will take a sail boat around the Greek islands with Royce
3. I will hold several grandbabies of mine.
4. We will build a house that has room for the grandbabies, Royce an office, me a Studio/Office,a big kitchen and a pool with a rock wall fountain.
5. I will write a book
7. We will be debt free.
8. Royce and I will go to China, India and Tibet on mission trips
9. We will have a cabin in the mountains where we can rock, drink coffee and watch sunrises and sunsets.
10. We will grow old together and always continue to be curious and desire to learn new things