Sunday, August 19, 2007

Friends' Birthday Party







We went to a fabulous birthday party today. It was for some boy/girl twins who were in utero at the same time as my kids. I had first met their Mom at a support group for infirtility. And we were reaquainted at the Marvelous Multiples Birthing Class. Our class has stayed pretty close together thoughout the years.
Back to the party it was incredible. They had live ponies, a bouncy house, a trampoline, big playset, and Whitts Barbecue. It was lots of fun!!! Here are my kiddos riding the ponies:


Here is Ashley and Mason with the birthday girl.

-------------Ashley HAD to wear her pretty dress. I thought I had already told this story on here but apparantly I did not.


Ashley just LOVES this dress!!! She told me that she is going to wear this dress in her wedding.

I said, "Well you will be bigger when you get married and this dress won't fit you then."

She said, " Oh yah, I guess I'll grow breasts and then I'll look STUPID!"

I said, "Do you think I look stupid?" She hesitated and said, "noooo"
I said, "Well you will probably look like me when you grow up."
She said, "I will look like you?"
I said, "probably, but you'll look even prettier"

POOR child I think I've scared her for life!
-----------------------------------------------
So while we were at their house I saw this and just cracked up:
Does anyone else think this is funny?
I couldn't help but wonder what they were thinking.

-----------------------------------------
I just love these pictures of Mason.

2 comments:

Dana said...

such sweet pictures... ;)

Jann Gray said...

oh it looks like they had Soooooo very much fun. LIVE ponies?!?!?!? I love the sweet looks on their faces. And how wonderful that Ashley got Angelina Ballerina....my niece loves hers too.