Thank you Secret Sister, I got your card today. I too have not been able to get to the post office and I have been feeling guilty about that myself. I finally got there today though. No worries! You have spoiled me a lot already!
As for homeschooling...I have had my ups and downs. All weekend long the kids were asking when they were going to Mommy's school again, then by Monday they didn't want to have anything to do with it. Today, I had a lot of attitude problems from them, but we did manage to get through all of the lessons.
My daughter fell apart today. I saw her look on her brother's paper and circle the same thing he did (which was wrong). And I told her that that was called cheating. She just broke down and cried and cried and cried. And she erased almost the entire page. I said, Ashley just erase this one. And she said but I looked on Mason's paper on these too. I had a hard time consoling her! I wasn't even mad- this is all brand new to them. Poor thing!
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment