I can stay up late on Friday right? Oh man. I remember not too long ago when 1AM was the norm to go to bed. I had a very short nap today, so I think that has enabled me to stay up til 10:30PM- but I'm fading fast.
Ashley was such a big helper today! She really wants to earn money for an Angelina Ballerina doll, so she is doing extra chores around the house. She talks about the doll everyday.
This picture is similar to what she wants. I think maybe I'll borrow some of the Angelina Ballerina books from the library. I think she would like that.And while the girls work...

the boys will play!
Disclaimer: It's usually far from that in our house. My husband helps out a great deal! And a little while after I took this picture, the boys started helping too.
No comments:
Post a Comment