I LOVE how my plate turned out!
It's been kind of a hard day today.
My daughter has a hard time making friends. She only has
one or two friends at a time and they are moving in different directions-not physically, but just making more friends. Which in itself is fine, except that Ashley is left behind and that breaks my heart for her.
We got word back from the company Greg has been interviewing with and the outlook is not so good. There is a slim possibility it can turn around, but I'm not going to hold my breath. You know a few weeks ago I had a sense of peace, knowing that he may not get the job. But more and more things happened where it was really looking like he might actually get it. Then I started to plan in my head all the different things that could take place if he got the job and I worked myself up. And now I'm disappointed.
It's hard to be thankful about anything when you are kind of depressed. But here goes:
First, I am seriously thankful my plate turned out so well. I was nervous and excited. It was like opening a present when I went to pick it up this morning.
Second, I am thankful God is taking care of us. We have a wonderful house to live in, food on the table, clothes to wear (well up until today) and we have toys and pets and more than we need.
I guess I should explain the clothes thing. This morning I posted this on Facebook:
What's that noise? Oh it's just my head pounding against the door. Aussie was in size 8 for
literally 1 week, size 10 for 4 1/2 months, pants are way too tight today. I think a friend of
mine gave me a couple size 12's. I guess I'll have to get them down out of the closet.
Meanwhile Mason would still be in a size 7 if they weren't too short.
Then what I didn't post, merely 5 minutes after I wrote that, Mason couldn't fit into his
shoes. !Ay Caramba!

No comments:
Post a Comment