Friday, November 18, 2011

pictures galore

Yesterday I was all I am WOMAN hear me ROAR!  Today...well ...meow.

Yah yesterday remember how I said how is it some days are so productive and others are not?  That latter would be my day today.  You know those 2 pages of Math I wanted my kids to do yesterday?  Well that would be the ONLY school work we got done today.  Granted today we had to be somewhere at noon.

Today was another picture day for our co-op yearbook.  It has been insane!  We have had to cancel 3 days because of rain.  But today was a pretty day, thank goodness, and we had a lot of business.  Today was my day to be there to check people in.  After everyone who was signed up today came, I went out and took some pictures with my camera.  Enjoy!
Ashley took this picture of me.

Aussie is happy that he got to choose his clothes today. 


Mason is cold!


Ashley is a good sport but cold too!
Alright it seems too much trouble to put these in some type of order so I'll just leave them as they are.

Even though Aussie is looking down I like this picture.  It shows his natural character as being distracted constantly!

All of them LOVE the jackets Nana & Papa gave them for Christmas from the store Under Armur where Aunt Kristen works!  They look pretty sharp in them as well!

 LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Mason!  It is SO hard to get a real smile out of him for pictures.  It is NOT hard to make him smile, but for some reason he gives weird fake smiles for pictures.

And he had to pose in the trough.





 I don't even think they look anything alike.  Do you?  I can't even see a family resemblance between the 2 brothers.  Aussie looks more like my side of the family and Mason looks more like Greg's family.

 This picture of Mason reminds me SO much Greg when he was younger.  This is the first time I have really seen Greg in one of our kids! I would like to get that picture of Greg when he was a toy soldier when he was younger and compare them side by side.

 Goofball!  It's a little hard to tell in these pictures, but Mason was so cold his nose turned red.  I started calling him Rudolph.




 The kids were really freaked out by this scarecrow.  None of them would get close to it nor get their picture taken with it.  I love the background.


 And this last picture tells it like it is.  Yah, hurry up Mom. I'm cold. This is boring. Get it over with, etc.
I am so very thankful it didn't rain today!  After 3 days of cancellations we needed a good day for pictures. I'm also really thankful for my Canon Rebel. I love it!  I still need to learn a lot more, but I'm having fun with it!

Goodnight! I can't believe it's nearly 1AM. Friday is a super busy day!

No comments: