Wow! Just Wow!
That pretty much sums up my day so far. I've been "taught" when you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. But um...I live under the policy, if you don't have anything nice to say come sit next to me. :)
Today has been rough with a roller coaster of emotions. We had family pictures taken today (in the rain). I certainly hope they are better than what I got today.
I do think this picture of Ashley taking a picture with my big camera is cute. She is quite the little photographer.
By the time we got to the place to get our pictures taken both Ashley and my hair was frizzy because of the weather.
Aussie was not happy with what I chose for him to wear. He wanted to know why he couldn't pick it out. I told him he picks out his clothes every other day and I get to choose on picture day. He would be in black from head to toe if he picked it out himself.
I'm pretty much drained, but I have a ton of things to do today. See you tomorrow.






No comments:
Post a Comment