Sunday, November 20, 2011

Scrapbooking

Yesterday was a great day for me!  I had so much fun scrapbooking with Doris.  We don't get to do this often enough, but when we do it is so much fun.

I was tickled the other day I saw some scrapbooking supplies on clearance at Kroger.  I got that tape runner for $1.00 and 2 packs of 8x8 paper for a quarter each.

One thing I never count on but always seems to happen is when I scrapbook with Doris I get her leftovers or products that she has duplicates of.  And her leftovers are AWESOME!  With all of the mess there you can hardly see it, but there is a stack of 12x12 patterned paper there that she gave me.  And I always make it a challenge to use it as she gives it to me.  It's loads of fun.
 When we get together, we are always armed with diet Coke or Coke for her.  And I bring my popcorn maker and popcorn.  Yesterday when I walked in the door.  Her son didn't even say hello.  He said, "Did you bring it?"  It cracked me up.
I am so thankful for Doris and that she will scrapbook with me!

1 comment:

doris sander said...

i need to teach my son more social skills. :)

thanks for playing with me! looking forward to the next one!