Monday, November 21, 2011

Id-10T


      


Hallelujah!
  I had a friend give me LOTS of hand me down clothes for my kids. 14 pairs of pants that will fit Aussie!  I am so tickled.  I don't know why, actually I probably do know why, Ashley and I always sit at the bottom of the stairs and go through each piece of clothing when clothes are given to us.  We get tickled by everything we pull out of a bag.  The boys like to have clothes that fit, but they could care less about looking at them beforehand.  Anyway, we probably sit at the bottom of the stairs because that is the first place we set the clothes down when we come in the front door.  Tonight when the boys helped bring in the bags they took them to the kitchen.  But Ashley put her bags at the bottom of the stairs.
This is only a small pile of what we got.  These are the clothes that can be worn now.  There's a load in the washer that tea got spilled on it.  And we have 3 more piles: Clothes for Ashley to wear in Summer/Spring, Spring Clothes for the boys and then a little pile of things that won't fit and we will pass on to someone else.  We also got a pair of black shoes for the boys.
I give credit to God.  He knew we couldn't afford to buy a whole new wardrobe. And he provided!

YAY!


 My computer! I'm sure you all know what symbols mean when put together like this: $#@*$!  My computer gave me so much trouble today. 

But it turns out to be an Id-10T or a PICNIC.  I literally spent at least 2 hours trying to fix this stupid thing.  I turned it off 4 times and turned it back on.  When I finally saw a bunch of 000000000000000's going across any typing error, I nearly popped the 0 keys off of my computer to try to get them to stop.  Then I realized that I had an Id-10T error. (Ahem...idiot error) or a PICNIC error (Problem in chair not in computer error).  See even though I am typing now from my laptop, I also have an exterior cordless keyboard attached.  And something was on top of the THAT keyboard pressing down the 0 button.  Duh!  Well at least I know what the problem is now.  I am hoping to get me a laptop for Christmas.  I need one this computer has been such a lemon!

Well thank you Steve and Gayle for sending me the picture of Greg to compare with Mason.  Even though it is the picture that I wanted, it's not really what I thought I remembered.  In actuality when I looked at it again I figured out who it actually is that he looks like here.  It is my brother John.  There is a specific picture in my head but I could never no where to find it.  And it is only this picture that reminds me of him.  I don't really think he looks like him otherwise.  Oh well.  Here are the pictures I originally wanted to compare:

Wow I can barely think any longer.  I'm exhausted.  Ashley is having a friend over tomorrow.  I plan to clean and plan my plan of attack for shopping on Black Friday.
Goodnight!

No comments: