Saturday, November 05, 2011

November Daily

Well it is the 5th of November and I have decided to do a November Daily.  Most scrapbookers know what a December Daily is.  If you don't know, it is when you document or scrapbook each day of that month.  Scrapbookers usually do December because we have so many events going on that month.  Well that is just the reason I don't want to do December.  I don't know many people who have actually finished their December Daily book.  So I've decided I will do November.  And maybe I'll make it a gratitude November Daily.


I need to go back a few days.  The only picture I took on November 1st was a picture of some clothes to ask my Mom if they matched.  We were going to have family pictures taken this week, but we were rained out and we have to re-schedule.  I will have to remember what else we did on that day, since I really don't want to start off my scrapbook with a pile of clothes.  Oh, Oh Oh- I remember what happened on Tuesday.  Early Tuesday morning (night time) Mason came into our room crying.  His ear was hurting.  Mason is not usually the first one to get sick, but he is typically the child who would get an ear infection.  So Tuesday I took him to Greg's work clinic.  He indeed has an ear infection.  Poor little fella! Tuesday night was our typical Chick Fil A night.  We were over-charged.  I have yet to see the charge come off my bank account yet.  Gee! Maybe I should start with the clothes picture. HA!
Let's see, I am thankful for Doctors and antibiotics that can make it so an ear infection is rather a minor problem.  I'm thankful for technology that when I don't have a girl friend around I can just snap a picture and send it to my Mom.  And I'm thankful for my Mom who can still be the girl friend that I need even though she's far away.

November 2, was a fun filled busy day.
Ashley piled up a bunch of leaves that had fallen on the trampoline and she came in and said MOM-get your camera. 



 And the boys had to join in the fun too!


  This picture to the left makes me smile!

I sure wish I had gotten out earlier this year to take Fall pictures.  There was one tree that I passed by everyday that was absolutely gorgeous.  But now it has rained and gotten colder and the tree is looking fairly bare instead of full of color.  I'm glad Ashley got me to take these fun pictures.



I am thankful for the beautiful colors of Fall!
More to come...I need to take my kids to Home Depot.

No comments: