Today has been an extremely busy day. And even though it was busy I really don't have much to say. Today has been filled with school, running errands, cleaning, taking the boys to play practice and calling people to remind them they have their yearbook pictures taken tomorrow.
This is not my cat. This is the stray cat that hangs out at the theater. He/She is extremely friendly as you can tell. It jumped up in my lap as I was sitting down waiting for play practice to start. All the kids love it. NO I'm not bringing him home! NO NO NO I refuse.
Tomorrow we are supposed to be getting yearbook pictures taken and yet again it is supposed to rain in the morning. And even though I don't like the idea of having to reschedule ANOTHER day and getting everyone to sign up, I'm secretly wishing our time slot is cancelled. I just have too much to do to take out that much time in the day to get pictures.
My in-laws are coming on Thursday. They will be here for the reading of Greg's BIG musical on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to hearing what people think of this show. I really like it and I sure hope a lot more people like it too. I'm really proud of Greg and Wes and Mike (for the music). It has changed A LOT since Greg first had the idea, but this is the first story he told me when we were dating. So this idea and script writing has been around for a very long time. Pray that it goes well .
I am thankful for my very talented husband.

1 comment:
I love that cat guss :3
its so cute XD
Post a Comment