Saturday, December 06, 2008

The 5th day of Christmas

Today we had co-op.

In class the kids made cinnamon ornaments, Christmas garland links


















and a Santa advent calendar. (HEY LOOK- Mason is holding his pencil the correct way!)



We read the story of the Three Trees. If you have never read this story, you really need to!


I started making the 6 tutus for the girl's ballet today. I was so very lucky! I had 4 people help me and we completed 4 tutus. I am almost finished with Ashley's and I need to make one more. I need to make a sash for Aussie. I also need to get 3 kings outfits together. Their performance is Thursday. I don't know why I thought I had another week. So it is now down to the wire. But that is OK because I work well under pressure.




I need to work with the boys on their lines. Apparently Mason doesn't know his yet. UGH!




Well today Mason was pretty tired in class. He said he felt fine. But tonight he woke up crying hard. He has an earache. So looks like tomorrow I will be taking him to the doctor. It's a very busy day. I hope I get in early! Then I need to take Ashley to Murfreesboro to decorate the girl scout tree. Then I go to a cookie party. (I have my cookies done and JUST enough.)

(hey Jill- If I don't have time to look up directions before your party, I might be calling you from the road.)

No comments: