Can we say EXHAUSTED?
Well we got to church late this morning. There was no children's classes today, so we sat in the back that was extended into the lobby. I was tired and so far back that I couldn't really hear much of the sermon. UGH!
I did something kind of embarrassing today. We have a man who goes to church with us that plays Santa Claus. And he really is just a beautiful Santa! Today I went up to him and said, your beard looks so fluffy and white, I just want to touch it. May I touch your beard? He shook his head yes. And I just took both hands and felt it. I hope I didn't embarrass him. I thought it was great. I'm sure several of the kids touch his beard, but I'm sure that is different from a grown up.
So we tried out a new restaurant today, called Five Guys. All they serve is Hamburgers, Hot dogs and Fries. And WOW! It was Fabulous!!! That was the best burger I have had in a very long time!
Then we went home and finished cleaning the house. I just love a clean house. I really wish I could keep it this way.
My in laws and my niece, Kaitlin got here about 4:30PM. We ate a delicious dinner. (If I do say so myself.) We had pecan chicken with basil pesto. YUM! (Dana- YOU must get this one!)
The kids just adore Kaitlin, especially Ashley. 
Kaitlin braided her hair.
And they all played tug of war.

Papa opened his present from us, which is the same thing I got my Dad. I don't think my Dad reads this, but just in case I won't tell.
Then Ashley told me that Kaitlin wanted the same thing I made Nana. So I spent the rest of the evening making her one. I really like how it turned out! She hasn't seen the finished project yet. I put it in the bathroom downstairs, so she will see it before they leave in the morning.
I am so excited about Christmas! We have had a really good season so far!
However, I really need you to pray for my Mom. She is sick with a cold and allergies and she is really having a hard time physically and getting into the Christmas spirit. Please pray that she feels good really soon!








1 comment:
I'm feeling really Christmasy now, just in time to start cooking for Christmas Day. Mason cheered me up with his wonderful song, 'I Wish You a Moosey Christmas'.
Please tell Gail, Steve and Kaitlin "Hello" for me when they come back through.
Post a Comment