Sunday, December 07, 2008

The 7th day of Christmas

Well for several days now, I have been pulling up my friend Renee's blog whether she updated or not just to hear the Christmas music she put on her blog. Well I finally decided that I just needed to put some on my blog. So I just about copied all of the songs she chose and added a few and put them here. Enjoy! Now maybe you will keep my blog open and listen to the music. :)
We were going to go to Franklin today and try to get some nice Christmas pictures. But not even half way there Ashley said she wasn't feeling well and wanted to go home. We had promised the kids if they took the pictures that we would go to Christ Church to play. The boys had a fit when we said we were going home. So Ashley said, she would lay down in my lap and let the boys play.
We did stop by the agricultural park since it was close by to see if there was a good place to take a picture there. It was too cold to take their coats off and I really want the Christmas attire. I did get a couple of pictures. This one is not so bad, but in the others Ashley looks miserable.








When we got to Christ Church they had a nice big Christmas tree in the lobby and I thought I still MIGHT get THAT picture. So I took several...SEVERAL and not one of them is good enough. I got a lot of blurry shots. Some because one child wouldn't stand still long enough for me to take the picture and some because I was trying to get the effect of the Christmas tree and changed the settings but just ended up with blurred kids.
The kids slid down the slide like a train. I kept trying to get a picture, but just ended up always getting the train crash.

I know this picture is so blurry. I really wish I could have gotten a good shot of this. This picture just depicts Mason's character. He is usually such a happy go lucky boy. He was being sneaky and I caught him in this great laugh.
Mason is my little photographer. He can take a picture better than his daddy, but don't tell daddy!
And my little Ashley. Isn't her hair getting so long?
She took this picture of us.














So unfortunately I'm still left without the daggum Christmas picture!

No comments: