Well I decorated the house today. I think this is a man's job, but since my husband is a writer and not a light puter upper then I had to do the best I could do. I wish I had those pretty lighted snowflakes to hang from the tree, and lighted deer that move. Oh and some pretty candy cane lights on the walkway up to my house. (Well I can dream.)Ashley and I are sick with Strep throat today. We both got on anti-biotics so hopefully we will get better really soon! The boys' got on anti-biotics on Saturday. So we will all be better by their performances on Thursday.
I had Ashley and Austin put on their ballet costumes so that I could take a picture to show their ballet teacher of what I made for them and the other students. I have a feeling that if I was taking pictures for me they wouldn't have been so compliable, but since it was for Miss Emily they did all kinds of poses.








No comments:
Post a Comment