Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Memories Day 15

Today was one of those days where not much of anything got done. I had plans...but they went out the window.

I had the kids write to Santa.
Ashley's says:


Dear Santa,


I want a My Little Pony. I want a webkins. I want a littlest pet shop. I want a pony. I want a robe like Mommy's. I want a snowman. I want a reindeer. I want a tiger. I want a real phone. I want a Bakugan. I want a Barbie car. I want a new game for the game cube. I want a Barbie. I have been a very good girl. I love Christmas! Signed, Ashley




Aussies' says:


Dear Santa,


I want a Dry Bones necklace. I want a Teen Titans game for the game cube. I want a gun that shoots colored disks. I wish you could make a Dry Bones toy for me.


Signed, Aussie




And Mason's says:


Dear Santa,


I want a real horse.


I want a littlest pet shop giraffe, octopus, penguin, and an ostrich, an otter, and lots and lots of littlest pets. A jeep. I want a moose stuffed animal. A horn. A real cat. Teen Titans toys. I want a hat. I want a Kirby game for the game cube. I want Gumy worms. I want Zelda Twilight Princess.


Love, Mason


After searching everyday for at least the last 10 days for the Littlest Pet Mod Pets that have been sold out everywhere for a REASONABLE Price. I finally found them today. I bought them online- wasn't too happy with the shipping, but could deal with it. And I bet it wasn't even an hour later, Aussie said, "I don't want Littlest Pet shop pets anymore." HE WILL WANT THESE!!!! OH YES HE WILL! (I know 2 other kids who would be happy with them- but I have had such a hard time buying for Austin this year!) He wants things that don't exist. That's why he has asked Santa to MAKE him a Dry Bones toy.

Ashley was really easy to buy for! Mason keeps changing his mind. I'm done buying- so I hope they like what they get. Oh except I would like to make Ashley a robe.
So this is dry bones. Anyone know how I can make a 3D toy like this?

3 comments:

Renee said...

no, but I do know where you might be able to get a jeep for Mason. It may be too small for your crew though. Call me.

Snarky Mom Reads said...

What is Dry Bones from?? Never heard of it... but maybe you could find a wooden 3D puzzle in the shape of a dinosaur & tell him to put it together & Paint it like Dry Bones???

Chasity Weeks said...

The Dry Bones sounds interesting. You have to make them want their Christmas present? LOL
Chasity