Today I ate one and it just brought back some really fond memories of my Grandma. I loved her so much!
Well I took Mason to the doctor this morning. It's a good thing that I did! He has a bad ear infection and Strep throat! POOR FELLA! We had Ashley tested too and she is NOT sick. YAY!
I was going to crop this picture so you couldn't see much of the doctor's office, but then I decided that is exactly what I want shown. This shows exactly where we were on Dec. 6, 2008.
Aussie was with Daddy at Chinese school.
Mason took this picture of Ashley and me.
Well we didn't go to the girl scout thing, because too many people called in sick. So it would have only been Ashley from our group, so I said we would cancel too. Which I'm sort of glad, because it made for a more relaxing afternoon instead of having to run from one place to the next.
I finished Ashley's tutu for her performance Thursday.
Since Mason is sick, I suppose I won't be going to church tomorrow. I guess I'll finish decorating the house.
Tonight the cookie party was lots and lots of fun! Jill had games and prizes (LOTS of prizes!) I came home with 5 gifts! I got a cute Christmas serving dish, a beautiful watch, an ornament, strawberry lotion and a door hanging craft. I love games and I love winning! I had such a good time!
And look at these fabulous cookies that were brought.
I made buckeyes. OH YUM!
Renee, Jill and I are all making a December Daily book, so I of course had to have a picture of the 3 of us.
This is Jill's daughter Mattie. I just thought this was a cute candid shot.
And I love this picture of Renee kissing Santa. Now Page can really sing the song..."I saw Mommy kising Santa Claus."
I need a haircut!

1 comment:
I would love to have you email me the one with me drinking out of the ladle, the one with the 3 of us..that turned out beautifully, Mattie with the candy cane, and Renee kissing Santa..too cute!
I really appreciate you attending my cookie swap..you are so much fun to be around..I wish we could hang out more often:)
*Hugs*
I pray Mason gets well real soon!
Post a Comment