So get this...you know that Littlest Pet Shop toy I looked all over and finally found and then he said he didn't want anymore Littlest Pets? I've been really wanting to get a picture of his sad/begging face and he has not wanted to give it to me. Mainly because he knows I will post it here for everyone to see. So yesterday he made me a deal. He said if I could get him THAT Littlest Pet for Christmas then he would let me take his picture. I said, that's a deal! YES! He doesn't know that I got it and he LET me take his picture. He said, somehow I feel like this is a trick to just get my picture. LOL!
ANYWAY, why did I want this picture? Because yesterday, Aussie kept asking if he could open a present that was under the Christmas tree. And I kept telling him NO. You know what he said?

"Why doesn't this face work anymore?"
Yah- so I said, "You'll have to ask your Gramma."
Look at that face Gramma- Can you really tell him to wait?
----------------------------------
*
Then later in the evening when Greg was cuddling with him they had this conversation:
Daddy: Playing is not the most important thing in life. God is more important.
Aussie: Playing and having fun is my way of thanking God for making the whole world. I think having fun makes it better somehow... I'm not sure why. It's a kid's way of thanking God for making the world.
*
---------------------------
He is JUST like his DAD!
1 comment:
Aussie's comment about playing should be published in a Christian magazine with an article to go along with it.
And yes, Gramma has seen many of those faces. It is hard to resist. But it is better for him to learn how to wait. He will be glad SOME DAY.
Post a Comment