I Burned dinner. I mean REALLY burned it! If it was supposed to be a huge chocolate cookie then it probably looked pretty good. But unfortunately it was a pizza. I got distracted and forgot it was in the oven. Sorry Greg- We're going to McDonald's tonight. Oh don't go feeling sorry for him. He's out tonight. He's probably going to get some Baja Burrito. It's just me and the kids- so off to McD's we go.
--------------------------------------------
So at McDonald's Aussie said, "I can't wait til I marry Kadence."
I said, "Where are you going to go on your honeymoon?"
he said, "What?"
I said, "Where will you take her first?"
He did a little dance and said, "To the beach where they do the hula."
Then he added, "If you want you can come too."
Ashley pipes in and says, "Can you come to mine too?"
I said, "Sure! If you want me there I'll come."
Ha ha ha ha!
-------------------------------
They played a LONG time there!!! I read 2 scrapbooking magazines. Then we rented a movie from RedBox (I just love them!). So we went home snuggled on the bed and watched, Dr. Seus' Horton Hears a Who. When it was over and time for bed- they all said, "What's for dinner?" Hello- didn't we JUST come back from McDonald's? Good grief!
-----------------------------
So here are a couple things I have been pondering.
1. Why don't they make Kitchen towels that actually dry your dishes anymore?
2. Why is it that when I was younger, lets say 10 years ago, everything was cooked at 350o and now everything is cooked at 400o?
-------------------
So Doris sent me one of these little get to know you email thingys. They are fun and interesting, but I have found that it is much more fun to ask your children these questions. So here are my kids answers to the following: Ashley Mason Aussie
TYPE ONLY 1 WORD. IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!! (I had to help make it ONE word.)
1. Where is your cell phone? none, none, none
2. Your significant other? none, none, none
3. Your hair? long, handsome, blonde
4. Your Mom? love, love, bossy
5. Your Dad? love, love, smart
6. Your favorite thing? Tiger (lily), Moosey, DryBones
7. Your dream last night? none, none, Mario
8. Your favorite drink? Sprite, Coke, Tea
9. Your dream/goal? Ballet (teacher), job, Marry
10. The room you're in? office, office, office
11. What do you fear? dark, Monsters, nothing
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Hawaii, Logans (the restaurant), Chinese (still in Chinese school)
13. Where were you last night? YMCA, YMCA, YMCA
14. What you're not? villian, girl, girl
15. Muffins? blueberry, chocolate (chocolate chocolate chip), YES!!!
16. One of your wish list items: webkinz, (a real)horse, webkinz
17. Where you grew up? Tennessee, TN, TN
18. The last thing you did? craft, (watched) TV, (watched Mason play a) game
19. What are you wearing? clothes, clothes, shirt (It's amazing I actually caught him with clothes on!)
20. Your TV? new, new, PBS (I found the "new" funny since someone gave us this super OLD TV- you know the kind in a huge cabinet. I guess it's new to them.)
21. Your computer? games, games, Mom's
22. Your life? happy, awesome, good
23. Your mood? happy, faaaaaaantastic, great
24. Missing someone? no, no, no
25. Your car? new, new, none
26. Something you're not wearing? gloves, shoes, dress
27. Favorite Store? Target, Sam’s (b/c he got to play in the tires one time), McDonald's
28 .Your summer? great, swimming, swim
29. Your favorite color? pink (and purple), red, green
30. When is the last time you laughed? today, A second ago, yesterday
31. Last time you cried? alot, huh?, unknown
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS: chicken, spaghetti, biscuits, French fries
Mac & Cheese, bread, meatballs, cheese
French fries, French fries, and French Fries and French Fries
FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: Evergreens (a Chinese restaurant), Target, playground, in Zelda land
Logans, Evergreens, McDonalds, Africa Republic of a Congo (yes he said that!)
McDonalds, Summer, Great Escape, Chinese Class
Wow you made it this far without pictures?- You are totally dedicated! Thanks for stopping by!
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
1 comment:
LOL Chelle, so funny about the 'what's for dinner?' Sounds like 6yrs olds! ;-D Sounds like you and the kiddos had a lovely evening Hun!
Post a Comment