Friday, December 12, 2008

Let it Snow! the 11th day of Christmas!

I went to bed early last night and didn't get to blog. So you get 2 blog entries for the price of 1.

Yesterday was tremendously busy!!

I had to get everything ready for the kids performance in the evening. Then I had to take the kids to music class that started at 1:30 and ends at 2:30, however I had to be at a doctors appointment at 2:15. So I dropped the kids off and hurried to meet Greg part way and trade cars. He went and picked the kids up. Then we both met at church to pick up props for the play. We filled both cars to the rim! Then we rushed to final rehearsal that was supposed to be at 4:00 but we didn't get there until 4:30ish. We quickly set up the props. The kids ran through the play a couple of times. Then it started to snow. And snow. AND SNOW!!!! It was really coming down and it was gorgeous! (This picture of Ashley with snow in her hair is of her just a few seconds in the snow.)

It started out as sleet and then turned into really big flakes of snow. So the roads were a mess! 3 of the kids couldn't get out of their neghborhood to come. SO...they had to reschedule the show for next Thursday. ALL that work and no show. UGH! It's understandable, but still frustrating. So we drove very carefully home and then played outside just a little bit.



















Then we went inside for hot drinks. YUM!

No comments: