Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Memories Day 18

Well I've got some catching up to do!

Thursday was THE big day re-scheduled. The kids had their Christmas program. Mason and Aussie were in the play and Ashley and Aussie were in the ballet.
The ballet went first. It was so precious! I'm trying to upload the video to YouTube now.
The only stinky thing was that there were big speakers in the way and they could not be moved.

Here they are with their 14 year old ballet teacher, Miss Emily. They just love her!











I was SO very proud of my boys in the play! They spoke up very loud and very clear! And said their lines perfectly! You couldn't hear many of the kids, but my kids were FANTASTIC! Here are several pictures of the play:


















Getting ready to go on stage.













At the beginning of the play. "Mary" leaned back and knocked over the stable. Greg jumped up to fix it. Then the 3rd king dropped all of his gold. But after that little fiasco it went just fine.

The presents were arguing over which one of them was the best, the big one, the shiny one, the handmade one, it's what's inside, etc. And the angel comes down from the tree to tell them about the true meaning of Christmas.

Three kings and a shepherd girl.
This is Aussie's girlfriend. Between the ballet and the play Kadence and her sister and Dad sang. I missed the first song b/c I was helping Aussie get into his king outfit. But I did video the 2nd song.













I LOVE the composition of this picture. I so wish it would have been in focus. It looks like I posed them. But they did this on their own.




After the play some of the kids came on stage for pictures and to play in the boxes.

I didn't want to embarrass Aussie so I asked him if he wanted me to take a picture of
him with Kadence and he said yes.








My Mason- always being silly!








And my sweet Ashley!
I love this picture of the kids warming their hands in the fake fire. I don't know if it was really warm or not, but it looked real. I think Kadence set up this shot and told everyone what to do. It sure is cute.

No comments: