Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Memories Day 20










Congratulations to my little brother who graduated with a masters in some elite program, that is brand new, that I have no idea what the name of it is! But Way TO GO John!!!!








And here is the
robe I made for Ashley, that she loves!!! There is a zipper going down the front. I had never sewed on a zipper before.

Well I made my Mother-in-law's present. I'm pretty happy with it. I can't tell you what it is yet because some others who read this are getting one too.

(Mom I didn't get the "prototype" until Thursday night- so unfortunately your present won't come before Christmas.)


Here is our Christmas Card to you from us!
Last night we watched Chronicles of Narnia. (Mom- good thing you didn't get it for the kids) We stayed up way too late. I guess I can say it is a good movie. Greg really liked it. But I have to say that it is not the type of movie that I really enjoy. I didn't get bored watching it, I guess I would rather be watching some kind of modern day espionage movie.
So like I said we went to bed WAY too late. I was looking forward to getting a good night's sleep and going to church Sunday. I had missed church 3 times in a row due to a child being sick or last week me being sick. Unfortunately, when I went to bed it was like I didn't sleep all night long. I guess I did sleep some, but it sure didn't feel like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John's degree is in Global,Social and Sustainable Enterprise.