Saturday, December 27, 2008

Passion is mine in 2009

I about panicked when we were in the car and I realized I didn't have my camera with me. My camera is almost always with me. Greg asked if I wanted him to turn around, but I said, no. I almost said yes. I asked him if he wanted to go back and get bikes for the kids, thinking I'll run up and get my camera. But he didn't get the clue and said, he didn't want to go back home.


So I braved the day without my camera. HA!


We went to the park today and let the kids play outside. It was such a nice day. It was warm and windy. Greg got cold. He must still have some of that Floridian blood in him. But to me and the boys it felt great. Ashley was a little cold at first, but after running around she didn't want her jacket on anymore.


Yesterday, I spent most of the day setting up all the VIP littlest pets and webkinz online. I think for 3 full days the kids have been playing computer games all day. So that's why we wanted to get them out today. My computer is no longer MY computer. I think I'm going to have to come up with some kind of schedule.

---------------


I have come up with my word for 2009. 2008's word if you remember was CREATE. And I think I have had a creative year. So I will say that it was successful. 2009's word is going to be PASSION. (Oh some of you can get your minds out of the gutter.) I want to have a passion for everything I do.


  • Passion for being a great teacher

  • Passion for being creative

  • passion for losing weight

  • passion for being a good wife

  • passion for praying

I just want to be more passionate about the things I love and do a better job at them.


SO my motto is... Passion is mine in 2009.


Do you have a word picked out yet for 2009? Do you make resolutions?


-----------------The kids were playing with their littlest pets yesterday. They put them in a ferris wheel. Some of the pets couldn't stand up in it, so they would fall out. But the little deer hung on. And Aussie made his first pun knowingly.

He said, "He's hanging on for DEER life."

We laughed!

--------

We also had another funny moment later in the evening with a pun. I'm going to try to set it up again, so I can get a picture and post it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Proud Parents of 4 said...

Passion - I like it! Best wishes for your 'Passion in 2009'! Loved catching up on all the pics of the kids at Christmas - such fun! Hope you all have a super fabulous week! :-)