Have I mentioned my fear of bridges over water? I know exactly WHY I have this fear. It's because when I was little we would drive over a big bridge travelling back and forth to Ohio from Massachusetts. And every time we would go over the bridge my older brothers and sisters would rock the car and tell me we are going to fall. Needless to say it still affects me today. So while driving over this bridge I nearly panicked. My entire upper body froze. I think the speed limit was 70 mph, but I could not make myself go over 45 mph. Nor could I make myself get into the slower lane (which is closer to water.) Thankfully it was 3:00 AM and very little traffic. 2 cars passed me on the right and that was it. Thankfully, Greg talked me through it or I think I would have hyper ventilated. For the record Greg if you are reading...I am NOT doing that again! Do you hear me? I don't care if I pull over to the side of the rode and get out and make you drive. It's not gonna happen!
Saturday was a tremendously full day. And instead of having one long post for the day, I'm going to break it up into sections.
Greg's brother Stephen has some chickens and built a nice chicken coop.
The first thing we did Saturday morning was to go collect the eggs.
Stephen built it so the chickens lay their eggs in one place and it is super easy to pick them up from the door in the back of the cage.
The boy in the green is Blade. He is Greg's sister, Kristen's son.
All of the kids enjoyed it, but Mason had a special love for it. I think he wants to raise some chickens at our house.





No comments:
Post a Comment