Thursday, January 03, 2013

Look what I found

I thought I would try to catch up on some of writing and photography prompts.  It looks like I stopped at prompt 16 out of 33 so far.  So the photography prompt was to photograph something up close.  Really close, almost like if you were playing a guessing game.  Anyway, I set off to look around the house for something to photograph. While I was looking I found 2 treasures. I need to see if I can scan them in for better quality, but here is a picture I took of each of them:

You know who this is?
  This is little Greg. (My husband)
 I'm guessing around 3 years old.

 And could this be Greg in high school on Santa's lap?


I love it!  

 I first tried to take a picture of an ornament but the batteries on my camera died.  So I switched to my little camera.  Here is part of a centerpiece.




Do I go to bed?  Or do I read another prompt?  I'm thinking I'll read another prompt.

No comments: