I am a master packer. It's true, I have a gift for it. And if anyone brings anything out and tries to "help" it sets me off! I don't mean to be rude, but it totally disrupts my thinking. Don't put that there you won't be able to see out the window...this would fit better here...take that back into the house I'm not ready for it. I'm pretty bossy, but I want us all to have leg room and be able to see out the windows. I didn't think to take a picture until after we got home and things had been slightly moved and disheveled.
It was a long drive home. 13 hours in the car.
We stopped at Pizza Hut for dinner. I so desperately wanted something other than burgers. Stopping there was actually a mistake. And I should have known that when I walked in the door. That little stop cost us a whole hour.
But thankfully it was OH SO good!
We are home!
Ashley is asleep and won't budge! She finally stirs when Greg comes back out to the car, after me shaking her and yelling for her to get up. All of us are tired!
But Greg goes out for a couple of hours. His good friend, Daniel is in town for one more night from Japan.
The boys fell asleep on the couch by 10:30 and I was asleep by 11:30.
We are safe! We are home! All is good!
And even though we didn't see this on the trip, I found it on my phone and wanted to share it. I saw this when Ashley and I went to Opryland. I don't know if you can tell by the picture but it is one of those tiny "smart" cars. Someone put a wind-up crank on the back of the car so it looks like a toy. I thought that was quite funny and had to snap a picture.






No comments:
Post a Comment