Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 6- St. Augustine Vacation

Today was another relaxed day.  Kristen had told me about a consignment shop that was really nice and very close by.  So today I went there.  Really nice little shop with super great prices.  I got me 3 shirts and some jewelry.  Then I took Ashley there and got her some Hello Kitty jewelry.

The kids played with their cousins today.

They all went to the zip line again today.  Played on the trampoline.  And then the boys and Shaina played most of the day on the computers.  Ashley and Karley played Barbies.

 BUT...when I went to take a picture of Ashley playing Barbies, Shaina was playing with her.  I snapped a picture...

Shaina's eyes got big and said, "SHhhhhhhh! Don't let the boys know I'm playing Barbies."  She prides herself in being a big Tom Boy.  This was out of character and I caught it on film.

I did a little shopping, laundry, blogging, editing pictures, playing video games, etc.

Then we went to Chile's for dinner to meet 3 of Greg's high school friends and their families.  Eric and Lina and they brought their 2 children, Saffron and  Cyrus.
Saffron was acting shy even though she is typically not shy.  I managed to snap a picture when she wasn't expecting it.
Todd's wife was sick and couldn't make it.  And they have a 15 year old son that didn't come either.  Here are the 3 guy friends together:  I didn't think to add Lina to the picture, but she was one of the high school friends too.


While I was looking through some of Gayle's pictures for some Christmas pictures from Greg's past I ran across one picture of Greg and Eric.

That's a LOT of changing!!!

Tomorrow is our last day here.  It went so quickly!  Tomorrow we have a few activities planned including a big family picture.  Doesn't look like I'll make it back to the beach to make another sand snowman.  However, I do plan to get up early and capture the sunrise.  Better hop in bed now as it is 1AM local time.

No comments: