I've decided to write my blog while I'm here on vacation, but I'll schedule it to post once we get home on the "day" in which we did them. Since Saturday we did so much I'm breaking it up into several posts, which I will post 2 hours apart. This is part 2.
The kids LOVE to jump on the trampoline. We have a trampoline at home with a net. This one makes me nervous not having a net, but at least I can get better pictures. Jumping is one of Aussie's favorite things to do with his Dad. Here he is showing me some of his cool flips.
Then Papa taught us a little bit about shooting a gun. All of us blew the target to pieces. Yes, you heard me right I said, all of US. That means me too.
(Mason)
(Greg)
(Ashley)
Aussie was apprehensive, but excited once he hit the target.
(Blade)
And me...Don't I look like a redneck?
This gun had no recoil and was very heavy. I was leery at first until they told me it had no recoil. My first experience shooting a gun wasn't quite so nice. I put the the telescope right up to my eye and shot. Next thing I knew blood was running down my face. I still have a scar in my eyebrow.
Then Ashley, Gayle and I went to Justice to return an outfit that they had given to her for Christmas that didn't fit. The outfit Ashley chose looks so similar to an outfit I had when I was a kid, same colors and everything. Hopefully she will wear it here so I can get a picture to show you.
Next up...zip line.








No comments:
Post a Comment