Friday, January 11, 2013

Part 4 and final part of last day of Vacation

 Alex is going to cosmetology school.  So Ashley and I got to get our nails done! YAY!
Alex brought her kit and she did my nails after dinner.
I asked her for something fun so I didn't know what I would get.

The nail polish in the bottle looked purple, but when she put it on it looked navy.  Then she colored the tips black with glitter, added the white strip and she even put a little rhinestone flower on each ring finger nail.  So much fun.
 I didn't get a picture of Ashley's nails.  She had florescent pink.  She put a glow in the dark top coat on the pink.  Then she put a gray crackle polish on top of that.  So when it crackled you could see the pink shine through.  Then when you went in the dark you could see the cracks glow in the dark.

It was the last night and we had promised Aussie we would take him back to French Fry Heaven.  So we went downtown to St. George street.

That is one happy boy!
Ashley was exhausted!


Greg got a Parmesan and Garlic sauce on one of the large fries.

No one but Greg was pleased with that decision.
Mason got one of the small fries and was a little upset, but it all worked out because Ashley didn't want all of her fries.
 While the boys went back to the car, Ashley and I walked up to the plaza.  I had seen this tree from our trolley ride but wanted to see it up close.


Then we went back to the house and had to get packed up.
I spent entirely too long rigging something up in the car that was a great idea but didn't work well. I figured it might not work, but I wanted to try it.

We got a little projector for Christmas.  So I made it so you could play the Wii in the car. Unfortunately in the daytime, you couldn't see the picture very well.  And I was afraid at night, the light coming from the projector would be too bright for the driver.  But the kids thought the screen I set up was too wobbly.  They tried playing on the ceiling, but it was too difficult.

Anyway, I also wanted to get my pictures edited so that I could leave them for Steve and Gayle and do a couple loads of laundry before leaving.

I went to bed at 5:30AM!

I was terribly exhausted and by the end of editing pictures I have no idea if I actually got all of the ones I edited to them.  I saw that some were missing and was able to add them, but I didn't check them all. 

So Gayle/Steve if there is a picture you are interested in that you think I might have, let me know and I'll see if I have it.

No comments: