Friday, January 11, 2013

Part 3- Last day of Vacation

We don't all get together very often. So this was a big deal!

Here is the original crew:

 And here they are with their offspring:
Starting with oldest sibling to the youngest.

Stephen and his daughter Kaitlin 


Greg and our crew

Kevin with his wife Tracie
Her children Cameo and Noah
His children Karley and Shaina
They get the award for being the most colorful!


Kristen with her husband John
Alex is John's daughter who lives with them
Cassie is not shown- she lives with her Mom and was not there this weekend.
And Blade- Kristen's son
Kristen mentioned this being their first family picture!

 I originally captioned this as the men, but didn't mean to infer John wasn't a man.  So I guess I shall just say brothers with their Dad.


brothers



I love this picture below!
Siblings


All of the grandkids

And the whole crew

 Then we ate!  Hamburgers and hotdogs!

Oh Kristen meant to thank you for blow drying Ashley's hair today while I ran around like a crazy woman!

Next up... nail polish and french fries (thankfully not together)

No comments: