This is Stormy. She is VERY cuddly and loving. So cuddly in fact that she likes to sleep in between Greg and me. She wasn't very happy when I moved her.
After eating dinner we headed over to Winter Wonderland. Aussie was so exhausted that he felt sick. So he didn't do many of the activities. And because he wasn't feeling well we didn't stay terribly long and we have plans to go back to ice skate.
It was REALLY hard to get a good picture of them on the ice shoot. I actually tried to practice taking pictures on other kids to try and get the right setting for when I needed it. I couldn't tell at the time but my first pictures turned out better than my next set of pictures. I had it on the sport setting, so I'll remember that for when we go again.
That's Ashley on her way down.
Next up Blade...
Whee!
I had the hardest time getting Mason. And Aussie only did it once and I didn't get any pictures of him.
Then we looked around the little elf village. There were a lot of kids and it was hard to get pictures.
But while Ashley, Mason and Blade were playing in the houses, Aussie spotted:
Once Aussie ate the first fry he said, "Ahhh...The slogan doesn't lie"
I still have so much to learn about my camera settings. But here is a picture of Nana and Papa with the kids.
This concludes Day 1. I forgot my chin strap that I need while using my CPAP at home. I had to come up with something creative to use because I can't sleep at all without it. So...I used...
My over the shoulder boulder holder.
Now until you read my next post tomorrow I will leave you with THAT image.
Your welcome! LOL!












No comments:
Post a Comment