After lunch we stop by to see the parents of one of Greg's high school friends. We chatted for awhile then headed home.
Then Gayle took Karley, Blade, Ashley and me back to Winter Wonderland. My boys were not interested in ice skating. They hung out at home with Shaina playing on the computers, while Greg got a lot of good work done on his theater stuff. The website went live today...you can see it here.
Karley really helped Ashley out a lot.
Blade was determined to get it and he did!
Ashley got it too, but not quite so confident.
Then they all went on the ice chute.
We hurried back to the house. The rest of the family was coming over for family pictures and a cookout.
We didn't have much time to get ready. Ashley took a shower and I desperately worked on getting my camera set up for the family pictures. Unfortunately, after running to the local store for batteries, my remote control time release button still wouldn't work.
I felt like a beginner with my camera. It seemed to have lots of focusing issues. Gayle got a lot of good pictures so most of the family shots you'll see in the next post are from her. I did edit them though. Kristen noticed I had lipstick on my teeth "after" the pictures were taken. You can really see it in the close up shot of our family so I edited that out.
Next up Family Pictures










No comments:
Post a Comment